BETA EVO 200 2T 2019
BETA EVO MY 2019
Evolution in action
Beta launches the new EVO MY 2019 into the market.
The Tuscany-based bike builder's engineers have completed an intense development and technical refinement program to give the new Evo an even higher performance and reliability while increasing the fun factor and rideability.
The new Trial range incorporates all the race know-how built up by the Beta Factory Team (which, this year, has two top riders, Albert Cabestany and James Dabill), ensuring all riders, non-professional and professional alike, can count on the best available technology.
There are four 2-stroke engines: 125, 250, 300.
All the 2-stroke versions – have the following new features, designed to give the bikes a more technically polished feel.
Engines (except the 125 cc) feature a cylinder with a new exhaust port geometry and new timing curves. Both of these developments improve low-rev engine control and stabilize the power delivery, providing exceptional, stock-setting performance.
Moreover, a new gear selector cam has been designed which was used in the earlier Factory models, and provides more positive shifting.
Another Factory model feature is the new CDI control unit, now with even better performance and optimized mapping for the new cylinder.
Much of the attention was directed at the chassis set-up, with a series of new features on both the 2-stroke and 4-stroke models:
• New shock absorber port geometry: now higher and more progressive;
• New shock absorber piston: increased suspension sensitivity and progression. Together with the modified plug geometry, the new piston generates decidedly more grip, making it more forgiving in the event of rider error;
• New pump on mechanical side of fork: ensures more progressive impact absorption;
• New fork oil: improves stability at high temperatures, maximizing smoothness;
• Renewed chain tensioner: adjustment range now wider while making adjustments easier;
• Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system: maximizes precision and significantly reducing noise;
• New graphics and colors.
CHASSIS Frame Single wave aluminium beam Wheel base 1305mm Max length 1990mm Max width 850mm Max height 1115mm Seat height 660mm Ground clearance 310mm Footrest height 348mm Fuel tank capacity 2.8l Reserve 0.5l Cooling system capacity 600cc Front suspension Hydraulic fork with Ø38mm shaft Rear suspension Hydraulic monoshock Shock absorber stoke 62mm Front wheel travel 165mm Rear wheel travel 180mm Front brake disc Ø185mm with 4 piston caliper Rear brake disc Ø160mm with 2 piston caliper Front rim 21 x 1.6 - 32 holes Rear rim 18 x 2.15 - 32 holes Front tyre 2.75 - 21 Rear tyre 4.00 R 18 ENGINE BETA Type Single-cylinder, 2 stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase Bore 64.0mm Stroke 60.5mm Displacement 194.6cc Compression ratio 11.8:1 Ignition Electronic Hidria 12V - 85W Spark Plug NGK BR7ES Lubrication mix with fuel 1.5% (synthetic oil) Feeding with carburettor Carburettor Keihin PWK Ø28mm Spark advance Variable Clutch Wet multi-disc clutch with cush-drive rubber Primary transmission Z. 20/71 Transmission 6 speed Secondary transmission Chain Engine oil SAE 20W/30 (550cc)